Emily Ratajkowski Turns Heads in NYC with Stylish Ensemble: Sporting brown corduroy trousers paired effortlessly with a zip-up black top, Emily completes her look with a touch of luxury. Cinching her waist with the Khaite Bella Leather Belt, she drapes herself in sophistication with the LOEWE Belted Shearling-trimmed Leather Coat in Black. Adding a glamorous flair, she steps into Celine Madame leather ankle boots and accessorizes with the Loewe Medium Squeeze Bag. Completing the ensemble, Emily dons the Garrett Leight Wilson 46 Glasses in Gold-Beige and showcases extra-large hoop earrings. A true fashion maven, Emily Ratajkowski effortlessly blends style and glamour.
Explore more curated fashion and discover the latest trends on Yoit. Stay in the loop with our constant updates, making your fashion exploration a seamless experience.
Celine Madame leather ankle boots
Loewe Medium Squeeze Bag
Cleaning leather shearling coats requires gentle care to maintain their luxurious appearance. Here’s a guide on how to clean leather shearling coats:
- Soft-bristled brush
- Clean, soft cloth
- Mild soap or leather cleaner
- Leather conditioner
- Use a soft-bristled brush to gently remove surface dirt and debris. Brush in the direction of the shearling to avoid damaging the hairs.
- Spot Cleaning:
- If there are specific stains or spots, dampen a clean, soft cloth with water and a mild soap or leather cleaner. Gently blot the stained area without rubbing.
- Cleaning the Entire Coat:
- For a more thorough cleaning, mix a small amount of mild soap or leather cleaner with water to create a soapy solution. Dampen a clean cloth in the solution and gently wipe the entire coat.
- Dampen another cloth with clean water and wipe away the soap or cleaner residue.
- Gently pat the coat with a dry, clean towel to absorb excess moisture. Allow the coat to air dry naturally, away from direct heat sources.
- Avoid Heat:
- Never use heaters, hairdryers, or direct sunlight to speed up the drying process, as excessive heat can damage the leather and shearling.
- Once the coat is dry, apply a leather conditioner specifically designed for shearling. Follow the product instructions and allow the coat to absorb the conditioner.
- Brushing Again:
- After conditioning, use a soft-bristled brush to fluff up the shearling and restore its natural texture.
- Store leather shearling coats in a cool, dry place, preferably in a breathable garment bag. Avoid plastic bags, as they can trap moisture.
- Professional Cleaning:
- If the coat is heavily soiled or stained, consider professional cleaning by a leather or shearling specialist.
Remember to test any cleaning product on a small, inconspicuous area of the coat before applying it to the entire garment. Following these steps will help keep your leather shearling coat clean and well-maintained.